2021 AIM-HI Technical Innovation Competition
In order to encourage CCU master and PhD students to devote into academic research in the field of advanced manufacturing technologies and publishing research results in international journals, AIM-HI holds Technical Innovation Competition. By this competition, we hope students to advance the knowledge and technology related to advanced manufacturing and achieve the goal of cultivating talents.
Organizer: Advanced Institute of Manufacturing with High-tech Innovations
CCU-enrolled master and PhD students
四、 Competition Fields
Research fields related to advanced manufacturing technologies, such as (but not limit to) machine tools and manufacturing, robotics, intelligent manufacturing, intelligent sensing, motion control, precision measurements, mechatronics. The contents must be written in English.
五、 Registration and submission information
1. Please enroll by the Google sheet below and upload your research result such as journal paper,
seminar paper, patent, technical report.
2. Students who have not received prize of AIM-HI Technical Innovation Competition will be given high priority to get to the final presentation.
1. Registration and submission deadline: 2021/9/30
2. Announcement of final presentation list: 2021/10/8
3. Presentation date: 2021/10/28 (present by English)
Venue/time: Innovation Building Room. 222@ 14:10~16:00
15 minutes per person including 12-minutes presentation & 3-minutes Q&A
4. Announcement of final result: 2021/11/1
5. Award date: November 2021, will inform when confirming
First place: NT$15,000 & trophy
Second place: NT$10,000 & trophy
Third place: NT$5,000 & trophy
Award for Popular: trophy
八、 Contact Information
Innovation building AIM-HI Office
Project coordinator Kate Chen
Number: 886-5-272-0411 ext. 16456